Helping you achieve zero landfill
The disposal of commercial waste is always a hot topic.
No one wants to see landfill sites full of rubbish, which is why we want to help you achieve zero landfill.
We'll save you money by collecting your waste materials:
Facts about recycling paper
- 77% of waste paper generated in offices in the UK is recyclable.
- Most of the paper we waste is high grade.
- 70% less energy is needed to recycle paper as opposed to making it from raw materials.
- Pollution is reduced by 95% when paper is recycled into new sheets.
- 40% of all waste going to landfill is paper.
Facts about recycling plastic
- Only 12% of the energy needed to convert petroleum into plastic is needed to recycle it.
- Only 45% of plastic bottles in the UK are recycled.
- 275,000 tonnes of plastic are used each year in the UK.
- The use of plastic in Western Europe is growing by 4% every year.
- Plastic can take up to 500 years to decompose.
Facts about recycling uPVC
- uPVC compounds are 100% recyclable.
- uPVC windows and doors can be recycled up to 10 times.
- uPVC does not readily degrade and could take anywhere from 500-1000 years to decompose.
- 42,000 tonnes of used uPVC windows and doors were recycled in the UK in 2007.
- Recycled uPVC can be used to make new windows and doors, shoes soles, hoses, guttering and pipes.
Facts about Waste to Energy
- As a process it produces valuable and renewable energy.
- It has a lower carbon footprint by avoiding methane emissions from landfill and offsetting the use of fossil fuels for energy production.
- It removes all toxic substances from residual waste streams.
- It generates up to 95% landfill diversion rate.
- It helps diversify energy sources.
Then we'll recycle and redistribute them back into the manufacturing process.
As a result you'll boost your long-term sustainability, save money and enjoy a new revenue stream.
Working together you'll have access to:
- An experienced, knowledgeable and reliable team.
- A large network of buying and selling power.
- An initial free audit.
- Customised solution-based proposals.
- Competitive rates for your recycled material.
Call us today and take your first step to a greener future.